Friday, June 17, 2011

Injections: Day 2 (Friday, June 17, 2011)

Physical: I'm just spotting a little from the period that started on Tuesday, post birth control pills.  Otherwise, I have generally felt normal today.  There may have been some slight cramping and bloating, but nothing that really impacted my day.  I'm spending the evening relaxing at home and watching a movie after shooting up.

Emotional: Not crazy yet!  I'm still me, no emotional swings so far.  I'm still happy and very appreciative of supportive friends and family.



The shots went faster tonight.  Halfway through, I stopped and thought:
    "This is crazy!  I hate needles.  What was I thinking?"


I can only half remember why I'm doing this.  The other half of me feels so young and invincible.  Who me, not be able to bear children someday?  Impossible!  I am strong like bull!  I guess, strong like cow is more appropriate.  Hmm, do I really want to equate myself with a cow?


In case you're wondering, no, it's not the hormones that have made me so goofy...I'm always like this!  Maybe that means I'll be a fun mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment